- Print, copy, scan, photo
- Multitasking supported
- Print speed black:
- ISO: Up to 9.5 ppm
Draft: Up to 20 ppm 5
- Print speed color:
- ISO:Up to 6.8 ppm
Draft:Up to 16 ppm 5
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 18 sec
Color: As fast as 20 sec 6
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 1000 pages 7
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 100 to 200
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- 5.5 cm (2.2) Hi-Res Mono LCD
- Processor speed
- 360 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor
- Wireless capability
- Yes, built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- 1 WiFi 802.11n
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Apple® OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8)
- 1 GB HD
- Internet required
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP3 (32-bit)
OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- HP ePrint
Wireless Direct Printing 4
- Do more with this HP DeskJet all-in-one and HP’s low-priced ink cartridges—the perfect match for your technology. Fly through tasks with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet1—and set up quickly to print wirelessly from any room.
Easy printing from your mobile device
- Your device, your choice. Easily print documents and photos from a variety of smartphones and tablets.1
- Start printing and get connected quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC.2
- Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer—and easily print without accessing a network.3
- Manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.4
Low-cost, high-quality printing
- Print all the quality photos and documents you need for a great value with HP’s low-priced ink cartridges.
- Get high-quality prints—time after time—with an all-in-one designed and built to be reliable.
Everything you need to create
- Print, scan, or copy quickly and easily with the 5.5 cm (2.2) display—simply touch and go.
- Save paper and conserve resources—use up to 50% less paper with easy, automatic two-sided printing.
- Print borderless, lab-quality photos, laser-quality documents, scrapbook pages, and more—right in your home.
- Print remotely without worries. The auto-deploying output tray keeps your pages from landing on the floor.
Do more in less space
- Save your space with a sleek, compact all-in-one designed to fit where you need it.
- Print in any room you choose—without causing disruptions—using the optional quiet mode.